Almaisam
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Almaisam

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The Worship of Allah

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
somaiah
صاحبة الموقع
صاحبة الموقع
somaiah

The Worship of Allah 356810
انثى
عدد الرسائل : 2605
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/02/2009

The Worship of Allah Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Worship of Allah   The Worship of Allah Icon_minitime1الأربعاء ديسمبر 16, 2009 9:54 am

The Worship of Allah Alsalam

Know my brother that worship is obligatory upon every Muslim who is mentally sane and has reached the age of puberty. Performing these pillars of Islam is a means to enter Jannah, after the Mercy of Allah. The Prophet once said to a Bedouin who came and asked:
‘O Messenger of Allah, tell me what Allah has obligated upon me in terms of the prayer.’ He replied, ‘The five [daily] prayers, except if you wish to perform some voluntary ones.’ He asked, ‘Tell me what Allah has obligated upon me in terms of the fasting.’ He replied, ‘The month of Ramadaan, except if you wish to perform some voluntary ones.’ He said, ‘Tell me what Allah has obligated upon me in terms of Zakaah.’ [The narrator] said ‘So the Messenger of Allah informed him of the legislations of Islam.’ The Bedouin said, ‘By Him Who has honored you, I will not do any voluntary acts, and I will not leave anything of what Allah has ordered me.’ The Messenger of Allah, said: ‘He has succeeded (or, ‘He will enter Jannah’) if he is saying the truth.’ ” (Bukhari #46 & Muslim#11)

The Individual and Social Effects of the Worship of Allah

by islamthelife group
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://almaisam.yoo7.com

The Worship of Allah
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» العبادة تحسن الصحة النفسية و البدنية Worship improves the Health
» The Oneness of Allah
» Just Remember Allah